Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our little Navester...

I am so sad to post that my best little buddy passed away last evening after a short illness.  Navin (named afterTiger Stadium in Detroit in 1912) passed away suddenly and we miss him so very much.  I will always remember and appreciate his friendship as he has been by my side for almost 13-years. 

Navin, you are now in Heaven with my little Robyn who will continue to love you as you watch over me. 

IMY...XOXOXOXOXO

On our wedding day - 9.4.10
Photo credit: Kat Foley Photography





2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry...I remember when you sent me the adoption notice!!!!
    He was a good old boy.

    BIG hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat....

    Seems like yesterday that I sent out those "adoption" notices! He was a good ol' boy and I will miss him more than words can say. Thank you for your love!

    xo

    ReplyDelete